Knitted Fabric, Cotton Knit Fabric,Printed knitted fabric,knitted t shirt fabric Shaanxi Jiyun Textile Technology Co., Ltd , https://www.sxjytextile.com
The printing of the suede printing machine and the printing on the hand, this article focuses on the introduction of hand-printing, the tools used are mainly printing plates, roll (or scraper) and brush. Printing plate production requires a large metal frame or a plastic frame or a wooden frame to be covered with a nylon (or polyester) wire mesh.
When printing, the color paste is scraped through the mesh and printed on the fur. In order to reduce the cost, the blank can also be carved out using materials such as tinplate, zinc plate, and plastic plates. When printing, the printing plate is covered on the fur, the color paste is dipped with a brush, and a brush is applied on the printing plate to obtain the desired pattern on the fur. The printing plate specification depends on the product condition. The large printing plate is similar to the size of a suede tweezers (120cm*62cm). It can also be used for a single-leaf printing with a rabbit-like printing plate. When imitation tiger stripes need to be first dyed background color, preparation of a single color paste, imitation leopard also must first stain the background color, need to be equipped with two kinds of color paste, two plates (flower core board, black circle plate), imitation plant pattern flower heart is pink Or about color, the leaves are green or black, whether it is the center color, or outer ring color, the color paste material consists of dyes or paints, pastes, additives, hair-preserving agents, coloring agents and fixing agents.
1. Printing category 1.1 Direct printing Screen printing uses low-humidity dyes such as oxidative dyes, TIPPINGDYES, BRUSHINGDYES, and prints on the quilt through double boards or boards.
1.1.2 stencil plate printing Cover the plate on the quilt or on the leather plate, and apply the sizing agent to the fur with a brush.
1.2 faded printing cover the printing plate on the quilt, dissolving the liquid (made of H2O2), hair-preserving agent, and auxiliary agent) and apply it to the quilt to obtain the desired pattern.
1.3 pull out the white print 1.3.1 dyed with acid dyes with LOWACENEDYES, LOWACENEASSISTBH, LEVELA, formic acid, water dubbed dyeing liquid, temperature 60-65 degrees Celsius, time 2h.
1.3.2 Cover the plate with the dyed wool.
BLEACHLCN-1 or LCN-3110g.
Formic acid 400ml water 500ml
Scrub or spray the whitener onto the blank board.
1.4 Smooth hair leather printing On the glossy leather surface, the material liquid (direct dye, metal complex dye, resin, etc.) is printed by a brush or spray method.
1.5 Rolling embossing produces uneven patterns (regular or irregular) on the surface of the leather, such as crocodile prints, clear stencil prints, etc., by a flower plate or embossing machine.
Transfer printing is first printed on paper with printing paste, printed into transfer paper, and then the front surface of the transfer paper is closely attached to the leather surface, and under a certain temperature, pressure, pressure for a certain time, so that the flower on the paper Transferred to the surface.
2. Dye screening Generally, the following points should be taken into account when selecting printing dyes:
(1) Color Matching Performance of Dyestuffs When printing, it is necessary to select dyes with similar properties for color matching, that is, the affinity and diffusion rate for the skin fibers are similar, so that the color shade can be effectively controlled.
(2) Leveling performance Relatively speaking, a certain dye has a higher affinity on the skin fibers, a lower diffusion rate, and a poorer migration, which inevitably causes the leveling agent to solve the leveling problem. When printing, this problem is not significant, as long as you consider the use of level dyes.
(3) Fastness indexes Acid dyes, oxidative dyes, TIPPINGDYES and BRUSHINGDYES have different effects on the printing on the hair. If acid dyes are used, due to temperature and other conditions can not meet the requirements, the dyes cannot diffuse and mix inside the fiber, and only Can be adsorbed on the surface of the wool fiber, the various indicators of fastness can not be said, it should not be used, oxidation dyes, TIPPINGDYES, etc. can be combined with wool fibers at low temperatures, suitable for fur printing.
(4) Dye uptake performance Dye uptake performance Liu's dyes can be printed in dark colors. Conversely, only light colors can be printed. The amount of neutral dyes is large. It binds to the skin fibers in addition to salt bonds and also depends on hydrogen bonds. And Van der Waals force, so you can use it to print dark.
In summary, it is preferable to use a direct dye or a liquid catalyzed dye for leather printing. Only aminated dyes, TPPINGDYES, BRUSHINGDYES can be used for hair prints.
3. The screen printing paste of paste is closely related to the printing effect. The selected paste needs to meet the following requirements: the compatibility of paste and dye, auxiliaries is better; the dispersibility of paste in water is greater; The moisture content of the material should be small; the adhesiveness of the paste to the fiber is better; the paste must have a moderate wettability; and the paste has better washability.
In printing paste, it is necessary to add a certain amount of paste, and its role is to transfer chemical materials such as dyes and auxiliaries to the skin to prevent the pattern from seepage. When the color is fixed, the paste is easily washed away. There are many kinds of printing pastes, and pastes that can meet the printing process requirements must be selected. In dyeing, water is the dispersion medium of the dye, and in the printing, the paste becomes the dispersion medium of the dye, so the paste is dispersed and aggregated, resulting in uneven printing. Also consider the nature of the paste, which should not react with acids, oxidants, etc. At present, commonly used pastes include starch and its products, gums, sodium alginate, and cellulose derivatives.
During the test, only comparative tests were conducted on starch, gum arabic, SX glue, and thickener 44. There are two components of amylose and amylopectin in starch granules. The former is a chain molecule and the latter is a branched chain molecule. The basic chain is a-glucose in glucose. However, the properties of the two are different. Amylopectin is not easily hydrolyzed and can be suspended in water and heated to absorb water and swell, becoming a highly viscous suspension. Amylose is easily hydrolyzed. After heated and expanded into a colloid, viscosity and permeability are inferior to amylopectin. In different starches, the contents of amylopectin differ greatly. The content of amylopectin in wheat starch accounts for 15%, and the content of amylopectin in potatoes accounts for 1%-2%. The majority of glutinous rice is amylopectin. Because the end of the starch molecule has a hidden ligand, it has reducibility. When the degree of polymerization is high, the reducibility is not obvious. When the degree of molecular polymerization decreases, the reducibility increases. When the hair is added to the oxidant after printing, if the starch paste is used, the oxidizing agent will be used. If the starch paste is used, the oxidizing agent will be used. If the starch paste is used, the oxidation-reduction reaction will occur, which will consume a large amount of oxidants and affect the dyes. The combination of fibers is even pale. Therefore, starch pastes should not be used when printing with oxidation dyes. The thickening agent 44 was used as an oxidation dye printing paste, which does not react with the oxidizing agent, and the printing effect is good, but after the printing is fixed, the paste is difficult to wash off. This paste can be applied, but it is a waste of money.
The SX glue is tested, the printing effect is good, does not react with the oxidant and the dye, the paste is easy to wash off after the printing is fixed, and is suitable for the oxidation dye printing. Gum arabic (powder) is used for BRUSHINGDYES printing, with uniform color and good printing effect. It does not lose its viscosity in case of acid, but it is not very practical due to its high price.
4. Printing step 4.1 Selecting materials According to the sample and user requirements, choose raw materials that meet the process and user requirements for imitation. For example, yellow wolf skin imitation water fleas, dry fleas imitation water fleas, from the appearance of the hair to be imagined, rex rabbit skin, lamb shear leather can be imitation leopard flowers. Raw materials can only be printed on the skin, but also on the raw skin of rough selection. It is necessary to remove hairs, needles, messy hair, hairy hair, dry hair, turtle skin, broken plate, rotten plate and other defects. Be removed.
4.2 Raw hide preparation 4.2.1 Pretreatment printing The fur leather used in the selection of the fur is often shaded by a different shade of color. The color is more relevant to the color of the fur to be imitated. Therefore, the hair should be treated before printing, such as bleaching or discoloration. Before bleaching, the fur is first treated with formaldehyde (reclamation) so that the skin can resist the effect of hydrogen peroxide. Dyed or dyed to a color similar to the background color of the suede to be imitated.
4.3 Printing is the key process of imitation, and the quality of the printing determines the imitation effect. Replica leopards, the center color is deeper than the background, the outer ring is black, need to plate printing and dyeing. Chemical materials are oxidation dyes, SX glue, penetrants, wool-preserving agents MF-3, ** and hydrogen peroxide. Before the printing, it is necessary to use a brush to smooth the hair. After the center color is printed, the outer ring is printed black. The scraping material should be even and then dried.
4.4 Debris The deep-colored hair is printed. The problem of degreasing in water washing is not significant. However, when the color of the hair is white, the suede printing must be carefully treated to prevent contamination.
4.5 Sawdust (wooden rake)
Drums are added with rolling fur, such as sawdust and brightener, so that the hair is loose, bright and in addition to floating color.
4.6 Printing Precautions (1) After the printing paste is properly prepared, add an appropriate amount of preservative, otherwise it will be rancid and deteriorated when it is left for a long time.
(2) The paste preparation should not be too dilute, leaving room for adding moderate dye water, that is, if the paste is very dilute, it becomes thinner after adding the dye water and cannot be printed.
(3) When pastes, dyes, and other materials are all added, if bubbles are generated, defoamers may be added (4) If two printing plates need to be colored, care should be taken to align the two printing plates to prevent misalignment of patterns. . After the first printing, it should be dried and then color-coded to prevent contamination.
(5) When printing, it is best to push by special personnel to prevent mistakes or uneven force, so as to avoid inconsistency in pattern depth.
Knitted Fabric, Cotton Knit Fabric,Printed knitted fabric,knitted t shirt fabric
Shaanxi Jiyun Textile Technology Co., Ltd , https://www.sxjytextile.com